Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Joy for Jocelyn! July 3, 2012

So this is the LITTLE bit of deets that we have gotten from the lovely Jocelyn about her and her man ;)

"i love you all!! I am dead tired... so I will post more soon :) But as for the quick details haha... burnt myself with my curl iron today i had a fantastic burn on my cheek at the airport, he thought it was a freckle haha. Got the best hand shake of a life time ( he put his other hand on top so it was so cute kinda like holding hands ;)) And he told me he loved me a million times. I head to his house tomorrow afternoon and we will see how things go! He did tell me sorry that he couldn't give me a kiss at the airport... haha i think tomorrow will be fantastic. I will post my story ASAP after I learn to breathe again. Overall... FANTASTIC and ladies... they do come home! Love you!!"


And then a little bit later we managed to squeeze this from her-
"haha sorry i am at his house with family all this week! I will post my official story on Monday. Things are good though, he is really different but we are slowly getting back to normal. But were still in love... and I am totally in the 24 hr club haha."

Oo la la Jocelyn ;) We can't wait to hear the rest :D

No comments:

Post a Comment