Monday, August 6, 2012

A little lovin' for Sarah!

Sarah got an AWESOME surprise after work-I will let her tell you the story! Congrats to Sarah :)
Ok so it all started Thursday after work. I was driving home and about 2 min away from home when I got a phone call. At first I thought it was a girl from work but no it was my missionary's mom. (for all that don't know I made a countdown paper chain so keep that in mind) she started talking to me and was like "you know the paper chain .... You should take it down" I started freakin out. I thought great he has to stay later because of the Ebola virus scare. She was like noo put it together take the chain alllll the way down... I paused and then it hit me... I started balling. She just said yes he is in the car right now it's going to be late when we finally get home so you better come tomorrow. I just kept crying and she just said ok you better calm down because I don't want you to crash before you even see him. I whimpered ok and hung up well I continued to cry and when I got home my mon thought something really bad happened and almost had a heart attack. I calmed myself and then her down and explained what was going on. She was confused why he came home early but when I explained why she was relieved and asked when I would see him I told her tomorrow. So after that happened I couldn't fall asleep even though I really wanted to it was agonizing. So by about 2AM I fell asleep and woke up at 6:30 and couldn't fall asleep so I went and watched the Olympics well right when I was about to take a shower and get ready my phone rang.... It rang with a special ringtone that only one person has.... IT WAS HIM!!!!! He said where are you we thought you were going to be busting down our doors at 8AM. I laughed and said no I wanted to give your family some time to be with each other before I came over. He laughed and said well get your butt down here now! And ha I did :) I had to sing to music the whole drive because my stomach was so full of butterflies that I needed something to get my mind off it.... Didn't work when I was parked in front of his house. I slowly get out of my car and start walking towards the house ... I heard the screen door open from the side of his house and I just started hyperventilating ... I finally see him and I started crying one because my best friend is finally home.... And two he ha roses for me... Man I knew there was somethig extra special about him :) :) so I finally walk over and we just hugged for like 5 min with me still crying. (this year has been a hard one with the death of my nephew do I have been a horrible wreck so seeing him me a crying mess in a good way) anywho I look up and his brother is looking out the window at the "scene" haha I was a little embarrassed because he was giving a play by play to his mom who was grocery shopping :) 

Man girls I love this man do much I have never had a best friend before until he came along he is amazing :) it was almost like he had never left we just picked it up where we left off it was amazing he held my hand and hugged me and ... Pause for dramatic effect..... He kissed me! Haha I nearly explode with happiness :) after that we went on our first date :) it was great we went to a movie with all his brothers and their girls it was awesome . Afterwards he was nervous of me going home late so he had me stay at his house and he slept at his friends. It was ok with the parents so I did. We texted each other until I passed out then next thing I know he is holding my had and it's morning :) we watched Saturday morning cartoons together an then we both had to go so we said our good byes 

Then I went to church with him which was great :) and I spent the whole day with him and may have fallen asleep In his arms ;) haha I was tired ok? :) he told me later that he missed that because apparently I fall asleep in his arms a lot haha. Anywho we had a great time together and now I am just about to get ready and he is coming to my house to see my family :) can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment