Monday, December 17, 2012

A lil Update on Alex! They're ENGAGED!

Alex Barret says...

My RM came back in October. We got to see each other the day 
after he got released. Our first kiss was perfect we didn't want to have our parents be there with our first kiss so he and I went up to my room and had our first kiss it was perfect my fiancé is amazing I love him we've change a lot but he and I still work together perfectly :) He was a brave soul and proposed on nov 5th at the airport just as I was about to leave we just called the temple and our set for our sealing at 11am on April 27th 2013 we are excited and ready. If you want more of the juicy details.;) love you girls it does pay to wait our first hug was unbelievable and very comforting I loved it :)



We are super happy for her and cant wait to hear more! Congratulations Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment