Sunday, May 8, 2011

Congrats to: Tiffani Sommers

So... we'll admit... we don't know Tiffani's mish's name but we were ALL excited along with her for him to come home. Here is the bit of juice she did give us *cough* this means we need more dirt! *cough*


So.... um... is there such a thing as a 12 hour club!?!?!?! lol.. ;) my day was soo amazing!!!!!! but I want to do the whole "history and story" about us so I'm not going to share to much, but it is SO WORTH waiting! And all the waiter haters can hide their face in shame because I did it! and we are still in love and he is even more amazing and wonderful than when he left. (and I never though that was possible!!) I got a sweet handshake at the airport and then got the best hug in my life at 6:00, after he got released. He is my best friend and I'm so excited for our relationship to grow even more! Keep waiting girls! It is so worth it!!!
Awww... aren't they so cute too?! Goodness! Please give us the full story and background, we need to give the whole thing! Again, congrats Tiffani and the man! We wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment